With only one year to try everything.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

West Hollywood

West sssssside! Whut whut?! Whassssup?!

....

Oh...it doesn't go that way for West LA? Can't throw the cross-the-middle-finger-over-the-ring-finger-to make a W sign? I guess not.

Melrose Avenue is anything but the ghetto. High end stores, Aston Martins, tall, slim beautiful girls and handsome guys all wearing stunner shades. This is L.A. Welcome to all the scenes I've religiously watched on The Hills and Entourage.

We went to Taste on Melrose (http://www.ilovetaste.com/) where there were beautiful young people all around us. Included in the mix was Shaun White and yes, a hot date. I was star struck. He is a snowboarding icon! I was so star struck I couldn't get myself to snap a photo of him while the camera was still in my hands. What I do have are pictures of my day in West L.A. at Taste and Urth Caffe (where Entourage scenes are frequently filmed).




Urth Caffe on Melrose Ave. (http://www.urthcaffe.com/) They're known for their organic estate grown coffee farms. Coffee was delicious.




2 comments:

  1. "Included in the mix was Shaun White and yes, a hot date."

    Curious, was the "hot date" a brunette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the last post? since you've left?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

Los Angeles, California
I'm here for a year and I'm going to do everything I can to become the ultimate touristy local.